Lockdown 2.0 What we're doing to keep you safe and 20% OFF Collection Orders.
Published: 15:42, 6 Nov 2020| Updated: 16:05, 6 Nov 2020
Yes! Another COVID-19 announcement!
What sets us apart from the others? You’ll actually want to read this one because we have some delicious offers for you! Let's get through the safety procedures and get down with some deals.
This isn’t our first rodeo! Lockdown 2.0 we got this!
Our Stores remain open for Collection and Contactless Delivery via our delivery partners JustEat, UberEats, Deliveroo and our website! Collection orders have been adjusted to be in-line with the safety procedures put in place by the government. Find details below.
• No more than two people inside the store to collect at one time.
• Maintain a safe distance between customers when collecting marked by 1 meter apart floor markings.
• Use contactless/cashless payment options where possible to minimise the threat to our employees.
• We are asking customers to sanitise their hand before entering the building and making a payment.
• Customers awaiting collection should wait in their vehicle until their order is ready!
• Employees will continue to wash their hands on a 20-minute rotation.
• We have fewer employees working on each shift, and we have introduced new measures in our kitchens and service areas to provide a safer environment and help you and our teams adhere to social distancing
• We’ll be providing our teams with additional protective equipment including face coverings.
• We will also be checking the temperature of every employee every day with contactless thermometers and ask that our customers do not enter our restaurants if they are feeling unwell.
In addition to our new store collection safety procedures, we have also added many safety measures with our drivers to ensure that we are operating with the safest procedures to keep our customers safe.
• All of our delivery drivers have their temperature checked daily with contactless thermometers.
• No more than two drivers in the store at one time.
• Drivers must wash their hands before and after each delivery using the washing facilities provided by the collection stations.
• Delivery bags are sanitised after every use.
• Drivers will place food in a safe location and move a minimum of 2 meters away whilst the customer collects the food.
• Drivers maintain social distancing measures from all other staff and drivers.
• Drivers are unaccompanied on journeys to minimise contamination risks.
In summary, we've put all the necessary changes and precautions in place to ensure that our staff and customers are safe. Our number one priority is to ensure our dessert lovers still have the amazing experience of Little Dessert Shop from the safety of their home!
Our delivery drivers are ready to keep that sweet tooth satisfied with fresh desserts straight from our stores to your doors!
Now for the main event! We are offering 20% off on all collection orders! That's right! 20% OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER if you order for collection via littledessertshop.co.uk. Use the code LOCKDOWN20 at the checkout for 20% off your collection orders.
Terms and Conditions apply. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. Offer is only applicable to take-out products. Minimum spend of £12. Expires 2nd December 2020. Management reserve the right to revoke the offer at any time.